Anglo-Saxons for Blood Eagle




I'm looking forward to getting in some games of Blood Eagle in the coming months, so I decided it was high time I sat myself down and decided how to build my force.  I already own a regiment of Anglo Saxons from Renegade that are still awaiting assembly.  They look more than suitable for this period to my eye.  And As I expect to be the recipient of a whole load of Viking hurt, I decided to go with the following force.  I'd be really interested to hear people's thoughts about this!  

Blood Eagle
Anglo-Saxon Force
299 Points


Fate
FV
SV
Speed
Religion
Points
Theign
2+
+4
+2
+0
Christian
89
Traits
Equipment
Fearless, Hero (3 Points), Leadership +2, Strong
Mail Hauberk, Light helm, shield, long sword,


Fate
FV
SV
Speed
Religion
Points
Priest
3+
+1
+0
+1
Christian
46
Traits
Equipment
Hero (1 Point), Holy
Quarterstaff, 3 Vials of Holy Water
Magical Powers (Miracles)         
Face of God, Light of God, Lay on Hands, Blessing


Fate
FV
SV
Speed
Religion
Points
Huscarle
4+
+2
+1
+0
Christian
36
Traits
Equipment
Tough
Mail Byrnie, Light Helm, Shield, One-handed Axe.


Fate
FV
SV
Speed
Religion
Points
Huscarle
4+
+2
+1
+0
Christian
42
Traits
Equipment
Tough
Mail Byrnie, Light Helm, Shield, One-handed Axe, Throwing Axes


Fate
FV
SV
Speed
Religion
Points
Huscarle
4+
+2
+1
+0
Christian
42
Traits
Equipment
Tough
Mail Byrnie, Light Helm, Shield, One-handed Axe, Throwing Axes


Fate
FV
SV
Speed
Religion
Points
Fyrd Skirmisher
6+
+0
+1
+1
Christian
29
Traits
Equipment
Skirmisher, Hawkeye, Stealthy
Hunting Bow, Leather Byrnie, sling, short sword


Of course, all I need to do is start assembling those miniatures.  Oh, and find a suitable miniature for my priest!

Comments