Dorothy and the Gang

Personally I'm in a state of shock. Let me explain!

I'd purchased the excellent Dorothy and the Gang set from Studio Miniatures last year some time. I thought I'd add them to my All Things Zombie campaign that was in full flow at the time. Needless to say, it didn't happen. So the miniatures remained on the shelf, awaiting an opportunity to arise to paint them.
Well, this weekend has been unlike any other with no work commitments. So I decided it was high time to get out the paint station and get to work.
I had a lot of fun basing them, which you can read about in my previous post. And I'm happy to say that I've had just as much fun painting them. I can't remember the last time I achieved so much in a day and a half.
I'm not a fast painter, so each model took around three hours to complete. Well, not including Toto,  who came up a lot quicker than that.








Studio Miniatures produce clear, crisp sculpts with bags of details and even bigger bags of character.  Their castings are superb with very little flash to clear. And like Artizan Designs, they are an absolute joy to paint.
I can't recommend them enough!

Comments